Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Almost normal

I went back to work today.  I am not 100 percent but was a lot better than yesterday.  We couldn't sleep last night.  I am hoping getting back to a routine will help us sleep.  I am excited for the tent hunt tomorrow.  Think of a fun place to go eat.  I am good with anything.  I canceled my dentist appointment for this afternoon.  I just couldn't take drilling with my headache.  Everyone have a great Wednesday and drive safe.  A friend at work made Ruth two blankets. She is going to be well attired. Robin I love that Elmo jar.  You need to sell those.  They are amazing.    Love you guys  MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...