Thursday, October 8, 2015

Thanks

Thank you for the fun night last night and meeting up.  It was good to get all together.  Casey loves the tent, thank you.  We set it up this afternoon and it is pretty big, it will be really nice.  Isaac loves the sleeping bag, in the pictures he is in it he just likes to be all covered up.  Oliver got up about 8 this morning but Isaac slept in until a little past 9 so we had to hurry and get ready for school.  After lunch I had that quilter meeting.  It was a lot of fun, it was good to see everyone's quilts.  I have been feeling like a bad sewer lately and going made me feel like I wasn't that bad.  It was good to go.  We let Oliver sleep until 4 and then we headed up to Clifton.  They seem happy and it was good to visit.  Isaac may never be a farmer, he doesn't like all the animals.  I hope that everyone has a good Friday, don't work too hard.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...