Friday, October 9, 2015

Sweet

Karen I am so excited for you.  That is fun to win.  I get $50.00 dollars for my living well.  I thought that was neat.  Rachel that is a lot of overtime.  That is good also.  I talked with Robin and she can't do Sunday.  It is her and Walter's Halloween time but I am still good if you want to come down Rachel.  Karen, I think we should do Red Rock at the Fashion Place Mall instead of Park City so the boys don't have to drive so much in the car.  Would that be OK?  We could buy you a new lego  :).  Not much going on with me.  We made artichokes for dinner and they were really good.  I made baked apples but I think I am going to have to work on that.  Maybe I should get a recipe.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...