Thursday, October 8, 2015

Pumpkin train

I am going to buy tickets for the Pumpkin train this weekend.  I was wondering if Walter wants to come with us?  It is Monday October 26th at 5:30.  I am glad tomorrow is Friday.  I sure had a good time last night.  That tent looks really nice.  It will be fun to use.  We are changing cable companies because ours in going out of business the 1st of October.  We are going with Comcast.  We got the modem but they didn't hook us up outside.  Go figure.  I am glad we did it now instead of waiting until our other company closed down.  The weather is so nice.  We went to the store after work and got a brace for dads foot.  It has been bothering him.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...