Friday, October 9, 2015

Ms Money Bags

Karen, that is awesome you won.  It must of been a lucky day for you if they pulled your number that many time.  Wait for me to make your major purchase.  What do you think you will get?  We had a good day.  The kids slept in and then we went to story time which went pretty well.  Oliver isn't very good but it is good practice for him.  We went to the DI afterwards to get a sheet but I couldn't find it and it was busy their.  I just ordered one online and it was super cheap.  We got bread sticks for lunch.  Oliver took a nap and we watched the Thomas show we got at the library.  When Casey got home we went up to Randy's.  Tiffany and Max are visiting so we spent the evening up their.  They got pizza and bread sticks from papa murphys and it tasted really good.  Tiffany is headed back up to Bellingham and they are going to get their jobs back and stay their for a while.  It was another late night so maybe they will sleep in again.  Casey is taking a soldering class for his work next week so he gets 22 hours of overtime which will be nice.  I think that we will just come down on Sunday and have lunch with everyone if that works.  Then everyone can rest tomorrow.

Love
Rachel


Oliver took all the blankets off his bed today and wouldn't let me put them back on.  It is more like his crib so I think we will try it for a while.

We made the Halloween cupcakes today and Isaac is licking the bowl.  They turned out really cute.

We took these up to Randy's.  Thanks Mom and Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...