Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Games

Today was good.  Isaac didn't want to go to story time so we stayed home.  Casey was selling car stuff on ebay and I thought we should get rid of our xbox and wii.  That led us to getting all the old game systems out.  I thought that they mall would buy them but they only give you store credit.  Does any one want one, we are going to get rid of them if no one wants them.  It was fun to remember all the fun time we had playing them.  We did go to the mall and had lunch their.  It was fun.  I sewed with Jenn and that was fun.  I am working on another blanket for Ruth.  Afterwards we went to the hobby lobby and got some more stickers.  It was fun and the stickers were fun to have.  While Casey was at scouts Imogean and the crew came and played for a little bit, they had a fun time.  Thanks everyone for meeting up with us tomorrow.  It will be fun.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...