Sunday, October 4, 2015

The weekend

I am glad that you guys had fun yesterday.  Do you have a picture from the internet of the table?  I am excited for you to have a sewing space, it is so nice to have.  We had a good weekend.  Saturday we went to the farmers market to give Calleen the pictures.  They were really happy and that was good to see.  Then we went to the hobby lobby and got some stickers and went grocery shopping.  We have used every sticker that we bought yesterday and it was a big bag.  It has kept us busy.  Today Oliver wanted to play the piano so I was playing with him and he kept yelling stop it at me, it was so funny.  We made apple crisp today, the boys had fun using the apple corer.  It was fun and tasted good.  It was raining a bit after dinner and Isaac found a rainbow, it was really pretty, I attached a picture.  I hope that everyone has a good Monday.  I am excited to see everyone Wednesday.

Love
Rachel





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...