Monday, November 16, 2015

Fishy

Today was fun. We had our "fashion" parade. The fishing district won. Everyone did a great job. I was impressed. I put some pictures below. I just took a screen shot of my computer screen so it might be blurry. Then tomorrow is Peeta day so we are seeking bread. I am making almond bread. Walter came over for dinner and help me with my dryer. I made chicken enchaladas with that  rotessory chicken from the store it was so good. I also started on ruth ' wall vinyl. I just took a picture of my computer screen of what I was working on. I have to work at scheels tomorrow so nothing to exciting. Have a good night

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...