Thursday, November 19, 2015

The Odds

Congratulations Robin, that is awesome.  You should put that on your resume, setting up a fund raiser that big is a good skill to have.  Thanks for having us last night, it was fun.  Isaac didn't sleep well last night so he ended up sleeping with me.  It has been one or the other not sleeping and they are wearing me out.  Oliver woke up early which was good so we could get ready for the visiting teaching breakfast and get their on time.  I was worried about it and I am glad that it is over.  Isaac had school and they made some cute turkeys.  We had to put together the lego as soon as he got home and that was fun.  Oliver took a good nap but woke up really grouchy.  He has a bad cough now also.  Casey is on his way home but works in Logan tomorrow but he will be home for dinner which is nice.  I have been asked to demonstrate a block at the next quilt group meeting and it has taking me three nights to get it finished.  I kept messing up and I wanted it to look good since I am showing people but I think I got it tonight.  I am the worst sewer lately.  Well everyone have a good Friday and don't work too hard.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...