Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Runny Nose

I have a runny nose also.  I hope we aren't getting sick.  I am excited for everyone to play tomorrow night.  Do you guys want to meet at the Valley Fair Mall?  Julie isn't coming tomorrow night.  So if Casey wants to come I have a ticket for him.  Everyone drive safe.  I hope it doesn't snow.  Not much going on with me.  Shawnie and her mom came for lunch today.  Melanie sure likes you Rachel.  She says she loves to be with you in your quilting guild and wants to hang out more.  I thought you would like that.  Not much else going on with me.  Everyone drive safe.  I am excited to play tomorrow.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...