Tuesday, November 17, 2015

We are coming

I have decided we are coming down tomorrow pending a major disaster.  I looks like it is just going to rain.  So we will see everyone tomorrow around 5, is that the right time?  Oliver did not sleep well last night and he woke up with a runny nose.  He also would not take a nap which is not normal for him.  This morning we went grocery shopping and the boys were really good at the store which was nice.  I sewed with Jenn this afternoon and the boys watched a movie for a while and then they came up and played their kindles.  It went well I think.  We just played at home the rest of the day and made cookies.  The boys had a lot of energy this evening.  Here are some pictures from the weekend and today.  Thanks for everything and I will see you guys tomorrow.

Love
Rachel

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...