Saturday, November 21, 2015

Restful

Today was nice. I slept for the majority of the day. Then I worked at scheels at night. It was nice to relax a bit. Tomorrow I have the day off to. I'm really excited. I hopefully will finish unpacking the rest of my stuff and do some crafts. I was looking online at sales. Joanns is selling simplicity patterns again. For 99 cents starting tues. So I might go and pick some out. I like alot at Walmart, but they open at 6 on thursday so I'm not sure what they will have left over. What time are we doing thanksgiving? We aren't doing thanksgiving with Walters family. So I'm free all day

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...