Monday, November 16, 2015

Too cute

Rachel those pictures are darling.  She is a beauty.  I am just getting so excited for her to make her appearance.  I can't believe how clear the pictures are.  I am so glad that she is perfect.  Robin those dresses are so cute.  Man everyone really went all out didn't they.  That had to be a lot of fun.  Karen, I hope you aren't snowed in.  It is so cold.  It has been really windy here all night.  I made it through work, I was late getting there.  I need to get moving better in the morning.  Casey is going to sleep here tonight.  I washed all the sheets yesterday so he will have a clean bed.  I hope he sleeps OK.  Not much else going on with us.  I am looking forward to the movie on Wednesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...