Monday, December 28, 2015

Back to the real world

We made it back to work.  It was so quiet today.  Everyone was gone and boy did I get a lot of work done.  I need a couple more of those days.  I am going to get another one of those tomorrow also.  Rachel, I am glad that Isaac did good with his shots.  He isn't going to feel 100 percent for a couple of days.  I am glad you checked out also.  It sure is cold.  I talked with Robin tonight and she wants to play over the holiday.  Well not much else going on with me.  WE did go grocery shopping.  I left my phone at work.  I am such an air head.  Everyone have a great Tuesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...