Saturday, January 2, 2016

We are all home safe and sound

We took the kids back to Logan today.  We first went to the mall and got build a bears and legos.  Karen I hope yours is a lot of fun.  Thanks Karen and Robin for all the fun times.  The kids were so good.  It is just way to quiet here after they leave.  Casey made tacos for dinner and they tasted really good.  There was a lot of traffic in and out of Logan.  School starts on Monday.  Good luck Rachel this week.  I hope Ruth decides to make her appearance really soon.  I am charging my phone as I type.  Robin I hope you got a lot of rest today and Karen I hope you got a nap.  Everyone have a wonderful Sunday.  It looks like it is going to warm up a bit.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...