Monday, December 28, 2015

Waiting

We spent a lot of time in the waiting room for doctors today.  Isaac had a doctors appointment this morning.  We had talked about it a lot but he still was nervous and it took a while for him to calm down.  He did really good and he earned a prize, we went to Walmart and he choose a lego space shuttle.  One thing is they forgot to give him a shot so they called after I had gotten everyone in the car and we had to go back in and wait for the shot.  Isaac did really good and handled it really well.  We came home and did legos and had lunch, the morning went really fast.  Oliver took a good nap which was nice.  I had a doctors appointment at 5:15.  My doctor had a busy day so he was behind anyway and then he had to go and deliver a baby so I didn't see him until 7.  Luckily I brought my book and it didn't seem bad.  Everything looks good and she is measuring good.  My blood pressure was higher but still in the normal range.  Thanks again for the fun Christmas, it was so nice.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...