Sunday, December 27, 2015

Thanks

Thanks for the predictions.  I didn't even realize that 1/6/16 is an option, That would be a cool birthday.  Thanks for the 7 pound prediction Robin, I hope you are right.   I am excited that it is almost January.  I am feeling better today and we just took it easy.  Oliver didn't sleep well but I expected it.  It was so cold that I checked the thermostat this morning and the batteries were dead so it wasn't turning on the heat.  Casey fixed it and we were up and running.  Me and Isaac went to church and Casey stayed home to give Oliver a nap.  Next week the new time starts so it will be a lot better.  Isaac got a ton of stuff for Christmas and his birthday, he seemed pretty happy.  We had salmon for dinner and it tasted really good, thank Mom.  Well good luck going back to work tomorrow.  Luckily it is a short week again.  Thanks for the wonderful Christmas.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...