Sunday, December 27, 2015

Pajama Day

We had a pajama day today.  I did laundry and got everything moved into my new purse.  Thanks Karen.  It is so much bigger and nicer.  I love it.  We didn't go see Grandma because Susan is sick with a bad cold.  I sure hope she doesn't catch it.  Robin I love your prediction for Ruth.  That would just be perfect.  I hope you are feeling alright Rachel.  Robin, I am sorry you didn't get to go see Star Wars.  You will have to do it for New Years.  Karen, Rachel and Casey went and saw it.  They liked it.  Me and Grandpa got to play with the kids.  It was so much fun.  Everyone good luck going back to the real world.  I love you all.  Thanks so much for the fun holiday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...