Tuesday, December 29, 2015
halfway
Since I don't work Friday my week is officially half over. It did snow about an inch here today. So I did have to shovel, but it didn't take very long so that was nice. I even put some ice melt out. Impressive I know. Work is going good. Nothing too exciting to report there. I do need to go grocery shopping at some point but when I got off work it was cold and snowing so I lost motivation to go. Maybe tomorrow I will go. I hope everyone had a great Tuesday. Bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
My day was good. Me and mom walked around target this morning. Then we had lunch and we all went to the movies and saw odiseyee. It was a g...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment