Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Being 5

Isaac has hit the your not my friend age.  He is going to miss you.  I am not that amazing.  I sure like those bean bags you made.  They look really nice.  It looks like the boys like them.  I am so glad that I am done with work this week.  I was ready to be on vacation.  I did get a lot done this week and that was nice.  I feel all caught up.  I can't believe that New Years is here.  I am excited to come and get the boys.  We will have a fun time.  Dad's jeep needed to be inspected this month (I know we always wait until the last minute)  We were driving home and the place on the corner was open so he took it over there and it passed and we are all set for another year.  We will make sure we have a fun time with the boys.  Dad is coming tomorrow, I thought that Oliver would like that a lot better.   Everyone be safe out there.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...