Sunday, January 17, 2016

A feast

Thanks to Mom and Dad w had a turkey dinner tonight and Casey made all the sides to go with it.  It tasted really good, thank you.  Thanks for coming up yesterday, it was really good to see everyone.  After you left Casey's family came over and brought Shepard's pie for dinner.  We played apples to apples and it was a lot of fun.  It was fun to play a game, it is hard to do that with the kids.  It was a nice evening.  Today we stayed in our pajamas this morning.  Casey's family came over after lunch and hung out until dinner.   The girls were going up to Clifton to visit Calleen again.  It was fun to talk and we helped Isaac build legos.  Thanks again for coming up yesterday.  I hope that everyone has a good Monday.  Don't work too hard,

Love
Rachel





  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...