Thursday, January 21, 2016

Pretty Day

I am glad that everyone had a good day.  It sounds like a better week for everyone.  Good luck tomorrow with your party Mom, it will be wonderful.  We had a good day also.  The boys and Ruth slept in this morning.  Isaac had school but I kept thinking 10 more minutes of sleep so we were rushed getting to school on time but we made it.  I have more energy and have been trying to read more with them and that has been fun.  When Casey got home he watched Ruth and we went outside and swung for a while.  It was cold but nice to be outside.  Today was the best at putting everyone to bed.  All three were in bed by 9, it is a record.  Thanks for coming up Saturday, it will be fun.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...