Thursday, January 21, 2016

Following suit

Karen you must have inspired us because we went to hot dynasty for dinner.  It just sounded so good.  They had a filming guy this afternoon film our huddle.  I was so glad I didn't need to be filmed.  I was nervous about that one.  Tomorrow night is our work party and hopefully that will be fun.  I have been working a lot on it.  Karen and I decided to take next Thursday off and go looking for a gun for her and maybe go see the mummies at the Leonardo museum.  That will be fun.  We are going to Logan on Saturday.  I guess we have a busy week planned.  I am really glad that tomorrow is Friday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...