Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Growing

Today was good.  Casey wasn't feeling well and was tired so he called in sick to work.  He has a really bad cough.  I hope that he feels better soon.  It was nice to have him around and the day went really fast.  We were up late last night so the kids slept in which was nice.  When Oliver and Ruth took a nap me and Isaac went and got some fabric to make a rag doll.  It was fun to get out and shop.  It started to snow tonight and it looked pretty.  Ruth is growing so fast, she isn't going to be little for long.  I am glad that everyone is doing well, have a good night.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...