Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Button

Today was good. They are updating our system so our main program we use was down. I had this idea and I only needed power point. So I finished it today. I was jazzed. It's a binder of all the buttons and what styles they belong to. So if we have an emergency or inquiry we can find similar ones or what fabrication was used. I started it yesterday and finished today it took two full days. I was excited it was finished. I just took it easy tonight, I was tired. I am not sure if it's the weather or the fact I'm drinking less soda but I was beat. I have to work scheels tomorrow so it will be a slow night. Have a good one


Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...