Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Wednesday

Robin, I am in for the play and Casey will go if we can get someone to watch the kids.  If not he will watch them.  Thanks for finding that.  Today was good.  I took Isaac to school and that went pretty good.  I think that we should be ok doing that.  Oliver also wore his Thomas shoes today, that was a big milestone.  Oliver and Ruth didn't sleep great last night so I was tired today.  Casey promised Isaac that they could make sugar cookies today so they did that this evening and Casey had to go to the store to get some ingredients.  Randy and Terry came over this evening, I think that they were missing the kids.  Have a good evening and I love you guys.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...