Saturday, January 23, 2016

Rain?

We made it safe and sound to Logan and back again.  It was starting to snow when we left but when we made it to the top of Sardine it was raining and rained all the way home.  Weird.  I was glad it wasn't snow because it would have been a really bad blizzard.  It was really raining.  We had a really nice day in Logan.  Ruth is growing so fast and such a good baby.  She was so alert and awake.  It was fun to hang out and play.  Thanks for letting us come up.  Robin, I am glad that Walter had a nice birthday.  Are we doing a party next weekend?  I wasn't sure what the plan was.  Karen, I am glad you had a nice day.  Enjoy your snow.  You are suppose to get the most out of everyone according to the weather.  Have a peaceful Sunday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...