Monday, February 29, 2016

Monday

We had a good day today.  Isaac had school and had a fun time, he was really happy afterwards.  We went to the hobby lobby when he was at school and got some flannel to make Ruth some light blankets.  She is getting too hot.  We played outside after lunch but it was colder today.  Casey went to Clifton after work to finish Kelly's car and he just got home and said that it is fixed.  I was being lazy so I ordered bread sticks to be delivered for dinner and a sandwich for me.  It was good and the boys ate really well.  Oliver had some wild hair when he woke up from his nap, I attached a picture of it.  Everyone have a great night.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...