Thursday, March 3, 2016

Ready for the weekend

I am so ready for the weekend.  It has been a long week.  I am tired of doing three jobs.  It is too hard.  I am ready for them to hire someone.  We did go get drugs after work and then went to Sam's it was nice to walk around.  I got some plates and cups for the big party on Sunday.  I am excited for the blessing.  Karen, I hope you win a really fun prize.  I will be sending good vipes around 1:00.  Rachel, I am glad that the doctor's went well.  The kids are so cute.  I am excited to play with them.  Robin, I am so glad you got a day off.  I hope you got some rest.  Laundry is so much nicer when you don't have to leave the house.  Have a wonderful Friday.  See you all really soon.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...