Friday, March 4, 2016

They are for sure related

Rachel, that last picture sure is cute.  They are related for sure.  It was nice to talk with everyone tonight.  I enjoyed hearing everyone's voices.  Dad took me out to dinner tonight to Yellow Fin.  It was so busy.  They are doing good.  It was nice.  We walked around afterwards and it felt nice to get away.  Three people at work think I should apply for that job and get pressuring me.  I know it is more money.  I am just not sure that is what I want to do.  I am thinking on it.  I am excited for this weekend.  Everyone drive safe.  We have to get our blood tested in the morning and then we will pack and come up.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...