Thursday, March 3, 2016

Doctors

I am sorry about your sewing machine Robin, that is rough.  I hope that they can fix the problem.  Karen, that sounds like a fun day at work tomorrow, have fun.  Are you spending the night Saturday? Today we had a lot going on and we did all of it so it was a good day.  Isaac had school so we dropped him off and then took Ruth and Oliver doctors appointments.  We had to wait for a while and they both did really good.  Here are their stats, Ruth was 11 # 11 oz (70%), 21 1/2" (50%), Oliver 26.1# (30%) 33 1/2" (35%).  They both checkout good.  We hurried home and fed Ruth and then picked up Isaac.  Then we hurried and cleaned the kitchen and ate lunch, then I dropped Isaac off at his best friends and they played for the afternoon.  I stayed and talked for a while and then came home.  I sewed with Jenn and worked on some blankets for Ruth.  Ruth was pretty upset so she left a little early.  Ruth had shots and was having a hard day after that.  Their was a baby shower for a new lady in the ward so I went with Jenn and some people on our street.  It was fun to go and talk with everyone.  I needed to feed Ruth so I didn't stay long and got a ride with another friend.  We don't have any plans tomorrow so it should be a quieter day.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...