Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Springy

It was a nice day today.  Work is out of control and I am not sure how to get it in control until everyone gets hired.  I went to the viewing tonight and it was nice to visit with everyone.  I hadn't seen them since Kyle's funeral.  Me and Kay and Austin ate at El Matador and that tasted good.  I am excited for the blessing.  Julie said that she and Angela and Johnny and Hayden are coming up also.  That will be fun.  Dad is feeling a lot better.  Robin you sure have been working at lot at Scheels.  You seem to be putting in a lot of hours.  Have a great Thursday.  Ruth is 2 months old tomorrow.  Good luck at the doctor.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...