Sunday, February 28, 2016

Sunday

I am glad that you met up with Mom and Dad Karen, that sounds fun.  I am glad that you had a fun Saturday Robin.  That sounds like a fun date to do.  Thanks for talking to Isaac today Mom, he wanted to talked on the phone.  We had a good day.  We stayed in our pajamas and it was nice.  We watched movies in the morning.  When Oliver took a nap me and Isaac played Lego's.  We played outside after Oliver got up and the neighbor kids came over to play for a while.  We made cookies after they left.  Then it was time for Ruth to go to bed and then the boys.  Casey helped Kelly with his car today.  He left at 9 and got back at 9 at night.  He didn't get it all done so he is headed back up tomorrow.  I am getting more time at night, bed times are going really well so I was able to finished Oliver's quilt.  I need to get a back and then I will quilt it.  I really like it and he likes it so far too.  I hope that everyone has a good Monday and don't work too hard.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...