Wednesday, March 2, 2016

I can't think of good titles anymore

Today was good and busy.  Isaac had school and he also had to bring the sharing bag.  The letter is W so he brought wrapping paper.  He was kind of grumpy making the clues to guess it and I was wrong whatever I said.  While he was at school me, Oliver and Ruth walked around the block (Ruth Slept) and it felt really good.  My pedometer didn't count my steps I think because I was pushing the stroller, I was robbed.  While Oliver napped we took the monster truck outside and gave it a spin and Isaac jumped on the trampoline.  I made chicken pot pie again for dinner and it tasted really good.  Tomorrow Oliver and Ruth have doctor appointments and Isaac has a play date with his best friend.  Pretty exciting.  Here is a funny video about trump also, just click on the link.
 “Trumped" Starring Matthew Broderick & Nathan Lane

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...