Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Family size

Today was busy. We were at the show most the day my feet were killing me. Then around 6 ish we finally got back to the hotel. We decided to go out to this fancy Italian place. It was really funny. The lady kept saying it's more family style food. So the ladies I went with ordered wine and "family style" food. And since I'm a water drinker I got me own pasta so it was cheaper and I didn't have to split their bill. Any way there meal came out for the 4 of then and there was a total of 6 raviolis on the plate for all of them. My meal was a feast in comparison. I totally lucked out lol. Any way we stayed up late and talked with everyone so it will be a long day tomorrow. Have a good st patty day.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...