Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Sweet

Robin that does look like a lot of fun.  I am so glad you are safe and sound.  Have a wonderful working trip.  Karen and Rachel, I hope you aren't snowed out.  It was stormy here all day.  We interviewed someone today and I think they are going to offer her the job.  YEAH.  That will be good.  One down, one more to go.  It has been crazy busy and I am ready for it to slow down.  We did go to Sam's after work and I found a pop up book of tractors for Oliver.  I know I was way excited also.  I have to go to work early tomorrow so I am going to bed a little early.  That will be nice.  I hope that I sleep.  Have a great hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...