Friday, March 18, 2016

It's Friday :)

The weather was a lot nicer today and we were able to spend a lot of time outside which made the day go a lot better.  It was nice.  This afternoon me and Isaac did some stretching and it was really fun and it felt really good.  Isaac even had a fun time doing it.  I think it is going to be good for both of us to do.  We were coloring with the smelling markers and I drew a rainbow.  Isaac didn't like the smell of some of the colors so he just made a purple rainbow for the smell, I attached a picture.  He also made me and Casey pictures to hang by our bed so we have something nice to smell at night.  Casey took the boys to a show, zootopia, tonight so I took Ruth on a walk and after I got her to bed did some sewing.  It was nice.  Casey isn't going to change the timing belt Mom so we can meet you anywhere on Sunday if you want.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...