Sunday, March 13, 2016

Springing

We had a good day also.  We slept in and then went and got Grandma for lunch and a stroll around Walmart.  We stopped at the Home Inc. store that was where Shopko use to be.  It was really fun.  We need to go there.  They have everything you can imagine there for your house.  I took a nap then made a pie for pie day tomorrow at work.  It is a contest.  I made pink lemonade pie.  I hope it tastes good.  Rachel it looks like you cut Isaac's hair.  Robin you have a safe trip to Chicago.  I am excited for you.  It is suppose to be rainy tomorrow, kind of all week.  Rachel I was wondering what I should get the kids for Easter.  Do you have some ideas?  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...