Monday, March 14, 2016

Safe trip

Robin have a great trip.  I am with Rachel and Karen.  Have a great time and I hope all goes well.  This is what you do the best.  You are going to shine.  Rachel that is the most darling picture of Ruth.  That is one that you need to frame.  Those quilts are really darling.  What an amazing job.  Do you have to quilt them also?  Karen, it snowed here also.  We had a pie contest today at work and I made a pink lemonade pie.  It was OK.  I dyed the coconut and the was the funnest part.  I am glad the storm is here.  I had the worst headache all night.  It is nice to have it settled down.  Have a great Tuesday.  I can't believe that St. Patrick's day is almost here.  March is usually a really long month and it seems to be flying by.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...