Saturday, April 9, 2016

10 lbs lighter

I got my hair cut this morning and that felt really nice.  Karen came down and we went to lunch and went shooting.  Her new gun had a few problems but I think it just needs to get broke in.  It was a lot of fun to try it out.  She did a random purchase and that was fun also.  She went home and then Robin and Walter brought the jeep back and we went to dinner.  It was nice to visit with them and I am glad that he is all moved in.  Not much else to report on my side.  Rachel that picture of Isaac needs to be framed.  He is one handsome kid.  I love that Ruth is grabbing for things.  Oliver looks just so dang cute.  Have a wonderful Sunday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...