Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Over the hump

We made it over hump day.  Hopefully it is downhill from here.  I worked late and when Rachel told me Star Wars was out, we went and bought it.  We didn't watch it yet but we have it.  You did it Rachel you got a good picture with all three of them.  Congratulations.  I am leaving work early to go get a mammogram and bone density test.  Lucky me.  We are going to meet Robin for dinner and give her her taxes.  We were going to meet the gang but Julie is still sick so we are going next week.  Work is crazy busy but I figure that is just the way it is going to be for a while.  I love this weather.  I was thinking of staying around SLC this weekend.  If it isn't too stormy, I was going to help Karen weed and feed.  Rachel do you want to come down this weekend?  Everyone have a great Thursday.  I get to go to the Spaghetti Factory for lunch tomorrow.  Someone is quitting and she wanted her farewell luncheon there.  I am way excited about that one.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...