Tuesday, April 5, 2016

I am on a mission

I will be on a mission to find camouflage.  That will be fun.  He is growing up so fast.  Robin I am so glad that you get some time off of Scheels for awhile.  You have been working so many hours.  You need the rest.  I think that will help you start to feel better.  Karen, I did laundry on Sunday and I was way behind.  It was nice to get it all caught back up.  I worked late and got a little bit done.  Not much else going on with me.  Thursday I am leaving work early to go get a mammogram and then meet up at South Towne with the gang for dinner.  I really need to get my hair cut.  It is getting so long.  Have a great hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...