Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Camouflage

Today was pretty good.  We didn't make it to story time, we just stayed home and played and it was a nice morning.  I cut the boys hair also, it looks a lot better.  I sewed with Jenn this afternoon and it is hard to sew with Ruth and Isaac.  It is nice to talk for a while though.  At night I have started to quilt the red and cream quilt and I love it, it has been fun to do.  When Casey got home we all ran to the store to get a couple of things.  I wanted to go on a walk so I took Ruth and Oliver but Oliver wanted to go home and see Daddy so we didn't go far.  Isaac wore camouflage today and wanted to show Casey how you couldn't see him in the dark.  He talked about it all day and now he wants some green camouflage things so if you see anything Mom get it.  After the aquarium we have been reading and watching a lot of videos on octopuses.  They are really neat, it has been interesting learning about them.  It was a court of honor tonight so Casey took the boys to it and I put Ruth to sleep.  They didn't last long so they left and went and got doughnuts, I think that they had a fun time.  Well everyone have a good night and thanks.

Love
Rachel



    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...