Friday, April 8, 2016

Idaho

I was going to call you a slacker Robin but you work harder than anyone I know, I am glad that you had a day off and spent it with Walter.  I hope that you are feeling better.  We had a good day.  We just played this morning.  I needed a bunch of things at Sams so we went their and had lunch.  Ruth and Oliver were cranky so it was kind of crazy.  Sylvia was their from my quilt group and she held Ruth for a while which was sweet of her.  When Casey came home we headed up to Idaho to see Calleen.  It was a fun visit and good to go up their.  The boys had a fun time and Ruth was really good.  It was Everyone have a great weekend.  I also attached a picture of a quilt I am working on.  I am liking how it is turning out.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...