Thursday, April 7, 2016

Sunburned

Today was a beautiful day and we made the most of it.  Isaac had school and we went on a walk while he was gone and then played in the backyard.  We picked up some nuggets for lunch and then were playing outside before Oliver's nap and Imogene was out and wanted to play.  Ivy said that they are moving tomorrow to SLC.  So I watched her girls for a while so she could pack.  They have a two year old also so she needed a nap and so did Oliver so they left.  Casey got home about the same time they left and the two little ones were napping so we started painting the house.  Casey and Isaac had done two pillars and we did another one and the door.  Their two year old next door kept running over so the two girls came over and played outside for the rest of the evening.  It was fun and we will miss them.  We all have sunburns now since I didn't think about putting sun screen on and we were outside so much.  Tomorrow we are going to go and visit Calleen when Casey gets home.  I think this weekend we will just stay up here and get some painting done.  Thanks for everything.


Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...