Thursday, April 7, 2016

Fun evening

I went to work early because I had an early meeting and then I had to have a mammogram at 4:00 so dad came and got me and when we got done we called Robin and Walter just got his apartment.  So we went home and got that computer chair and met for them dinner and took them to Shopko to get a few things for his place.  Robin found an ottoman for 25 dollars she got the best deal of the evening.  We took everything back to Walter's apartment and it is really a nice place.  He is going to be happy there.  We came home and just vegged for awhile.  I am glad tomorrow is Friday.  Ruth looks so pretty in her pictures.  That is funny you got sunburned.  I would never have thought of that either.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...