Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Big Busy Day

I had a big busy day also.  Work was busy, we are trying to get ready for a celebration party that is next Tuesday.  I think we made great progress.  We met Karen after work in Park City and man did it rain.  We went to Smiths and got food for the holiday weekend.  We are ready to play.  I only have to work one more day and then I get to go to Logan.  Tell Isaac I am sorry that I couldn't hear him very well.  We did get cookies and marshmellow dip and sprinkles for Karen's house.  I did buy nutritious food as well.  Robin and Rachel those are sure funny pictures.  THey make me laugh.  Did you see that Vickie had her baby?  I was glad everything went well.  Have a great hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...