Sunday, May 22, 2016

Stealth

The air museum was a lot of fun yesterday, thank Mom and Dad.  We got some Papa Murphy pizza for dinner and just relaxed the rest of the night, it was really nice.  Today we went to church which is always an adventure.  I told Isaac we could make snow cones after church and that made him really happy.  He also wore his new star wars shirt again and ate the cookies and sprinkles, he had a good day.  The both love the airplanes that they bought, we brought them to church and Isaac played with them the whole time.  Casey planted the tomato plants this afternoon and they look really good.  It was a really nice weekend.  I have a million pictures, sorry.  I put Ruthie in that lace dress today and she was so pretty I took a ton of pictures.  Everyone have a good Monday.













 Oliver's regressed







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...