Wednesday, May 25, 2016

What to do

Today was good. We are doing a huge project moving gowns around so I'm tired. We hopefully are getting 2 new people on the 1st so that is super exciting. It will help alot. Then I decided I needed new jeans. I couldn't figure out a good way to get to gordmans and avoid traffic so I took the very long senic route. It would have been faster to get stuck in traffic. I ended up at the fashion place mall for a bit but people kept trying to sell me things in the main walkway and it made me mad. So I ended up at gordmans and got jeans and some shirts. I also went to bed bath and beyond they have comforters for 50 percent off but I didn't like ant of them. Well not much else with me a good night

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...