Thursday, May 26, 2016

You stole my joke

Robin, I had that same joke to post tonight, that is funny.  Isaac's graduation was really really cute.  He really animated singing all the songs.  Thanks Mom and Dad for coming up, it made him feel really special.  Thanks Karen for the card also, you are so sweet.  After graduation we went to costa vida for lunch and then shopping at shopko.  We came home and played for a bit and then me and Mom went and got swimming lessons for Isaac and then some pants for me.  It was fun.  We went to dinner at the Indian oven and it tasted really good.  Thanks for having us up Karen.  I am excited to go to vernal.

Love
Rachel










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...